Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 July 2020

Journey of me for becoming a Computer Engineer

Hi guys i am back after long time on my blog, here i will start writing about why i chose this journey of being as and Engineer. Yeah apparently i wanted to become a fashion designer but somehow i had some good vibe towards coding and learning πŸ–₯. I searched many things and i really got inspired by the journals posted on some blog of instagram. It was an inspiration for me to go for it. I really want to thank those people who reallly inspired me and made me to think and opt for computer engineering. So yea this is my short planner of my week schedule what to do list i will be doing. Keep on watching and stay tuned in my blog more things to come up in my journey.


At last guys be positive. And have a yes mind
You can do it! You will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment