Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 July 2020

I cleared MTA - Certified Microsoft Technology Associate

I am so glad that after so long i achieved this certification and badge issued by microsoft

I really prepared not soo hard.. It was damn easy too pass this exam!!
This is actually a beginner certification which every IT student should have. 
It will really help in endrosing good skills and professionals will see this as a foundation to one level skill set. 
I really kept my preparation very simple
Python is my favorite language so i learnt basics of python firstly from Udemy 
After that in my 4th sem i had Python as my subject. My teacher taught me very well in this so it helped me in increasing my knowledge in a better way.
Then when i got to know about this exam i prepared in 3 ways. 
1. Class notes. 
2.Udemy az 98-381exam guide
3. Oreilly exam guide for MTA 98-381
that's it!!!
Then i practiced some previously solved questions and i gave my exam sitting in my room😂. I was proctored by 4 people. I got 38 questions and  scored 81/100
Passing grade is 70
I am happy whatever i got but it really gave me a boost to learn in a better way!
So guys your foundation level towards every subject should be clear and calm mind is must then only you can clear these things 
Will write soon🥰
Stay updated with my journey becoming a CSE eng.

2 comments: