Powered By Blogger

Friday 7 August 2020

Selected as Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador

I am so happy today will never forget this day that i have been selected as a Microsoft Learn Student Ambassador. There were around 1000+ registrations this time from around the world and only 650 got selected and I am among them. It was a tough journey i waited about 2 months for getting my results but finally got selected. I remember for filling the registration form it took me a month πŸ˜‚. But finally made it 🌐πŸ–₯️
With one note i will say that nothing is impossible in your life until you have a proper goal. Be with it stay happy and be positive ✌️
And ofc this is just a starting.. I need to do many tasks.. Need to complete many things i can't say that i have become perfect.. No i am still learning and will keep on learning and will share my knowledge with all πŸ₯°
πŸ₯‚ Cheers 
hoping for the best ❤️ 
Will write soon 
Till then stay happy, safe and chiillax ✌️
Do follow my blog if you like 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment