Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Developer Student Club Lead (selected)

Hi guys, again one more milestone achieved
I have become Google Developers Club Lead of my college 
Never expected that i will pass through... will be selected! As per my knowledge how i became a Lead it's risky.
First of all I had to fill a big 3 pages form!
Writing about my college, myself, my skills
Then I got a mail for a Hangouts interview (oops now it looks crazy)
On 22nd of June I was interviewed by one og Google Employee 
Firstly he asked me about where I am living and all and where is my college 
Then he asked me about my skills.
After that my projects
Then which technical clubs I have joined and what I am representing over there
About my goal and he gave me a scenario question regarding promotion 
Kinda messy 
then my interview was over and he told we will see results will come soon
Waited 
Waited 
Waited 
1 and a half month passed 
I thought I am not selcted only lol 🤣
I was going through my Linkedin profile feed people were posting they are selected etc.. I thought my result hasnot come why so?
Then I just made up my mind prnika chill!
So today was the day I got my result as a Lead for my college 
I feel happy! I am glad that I am a part of this community, I want to thank my parents, family, professors and my friends who mentored and motivated me!
I hope that I will work well and will be able to maintain a balance with my studies and these activities. 
🥰🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment